What is it?
The Pupil Premium Grant is additional funding schools receive for:
- raising the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential
- supporting children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces
FUNDING ALLOCATION FOR 2020 – 2021
- £1,345 for each eligible primary aged pupil
- £2,345 for each Looked After Child
- £2,345 for each Post Looked After Child
- £310 for each Service Child
Who is eligible for it?
Filby Primary School receives a Pupil Premium Grant for each child who is entitled to receive Free School Meals or who has been entitled to over the last six years; any ‘Looked After Children’ and any children who have ceased to be looked after by the local authority because of adoption, a special guardianship or child arrangements order (Post-Looked After Children). If you believe that your child may be eligible please contact the school office for an application form.
What is this funding used for?
The reports below details how we spend this money and the impact that this has on our children's learning.
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding. All decisions taken are evidence based and informed by the latest research. The main tool we use to inform our thinking is the Education Endowment Foundation's research into effective strategies that work in schools - a link to this document is found below: